The Information in this website is provided for information purposes only
Cautionary statement on forward-looking Information
- This document has been prepared by Asante Gold Corporation (the “Company”) solely for informational purposes. This presentation is the sole responsibility of the Company. Information contained herein does not purport to be complete and is subject to certain qualifications and assumptions and should not be relied upon for the purposes of making an investment in the securities or entering into any transaction. The information and opinions contained in the presentation are provided as at the date of this presentation and are subject to change without notice and, in furnishing the presentation, the Company does not undertake or agree to any obligation to provide recipients with access to any additional information or to update or correct the presentation.
- No securities commission or similar regulatory authority has passed on the merits of any securities referred to in the presentation, nor has it passed on or reviewed the presentation.
- Cautionary note to United States investors the information contained in the presentation uses terms that comply with reporting standards in Canada and certain estimates are made in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) – standards for disclosure for mineral projects.
- The presentation uses the terms “measured”, “indicated” and “inferred” resources. United States investors are advised that, while such terms are recognized and required by Canadian securities laws, the SEC does not recognize them. Under United States standards, mineralization may not be classified as “ore” or a “reserve” unless the determination has been made that the mineralization could be economically and legally produced or extracted at the time the reserve determination is made. United States investors are cautioned not to assume that all or any part of measured or indicated resources will ever be converted into reserves. Further, “inferred resources” have a great amount of uncertainty as to their existence and as to whether they can be mined economically. It cannot be assumed that all or any part of the “inferred resources” will ever be upgraded to a higher category. Therefore, United States investors are also cautioned not to assume that all or any part of the inferred resources exist, or that they can be mined legally or economically.
- Under Canadian rules, estimates of “inferred resources” may not form the basis of feasibility or pre-feasibility studies except in limited cases. Disclosure of “contained ounces” is permitted disclosure under Canadian regulations; however, the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) normally only permits issuers to report mineralization that does not constitute “reserves” as in place tonnage and grade without reference to the unit measures. Accordingly, information concerning descriptions of mineralization, mineral resources and mineral reserves contained in the presentation, may not be comparable to information made public by United States companies subject to the reporting and disclosure requirements of the SEC.
- The presentation may contain “forward looking statements” within the meaning of the United States private securities litigation reform act of 1995 and “forward looking information” with the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation concerning, among other things, the size and the growth of the Company’s mineral resources and the timing of further exploration and development of the Company’s projects. There can be no assurance that the plans, intentions or expectations upon which these “forward looking statements and information” are based will occur.
- “Forward looking statements” and “forward looking information” are subject to a variety of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Some of the factors which could affect future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the “forward looking statements and information” contained herein include: market prices, exploitation and exploration successes, continued availability of capital and financing and general economic, market, business or governmental conditions.
- “Forward looking statements and information” are based on the beliefs, estimates and opinions of management at the date the statements are made and are subject to change without notice.
- Investors are cautioned that final closing of the Ashanti II concessions, Betenase and Keyhole options are dependent on additional governmental renewals, approvals and consents which may not be ultimately obtained.
- The technical information contained in this presentation has been prepared under the supervision of and verified by Douglas R. MacQuarrie, the President and a Director of the Company who is a “Qualified Person” within the meaning of NI 43-101. Certain of the directors and officers of Asante Gold Corporation also act as Directors or Officers of other companies, and therefore do not apply 100% of their time to the business of Asante Gold Corporation.
- The Kubi Mineral Resource Estimate at the Kubi Main Deposit, Ghana, is based on a resource estimate that has been prepared by SEMS Exploration Services Ltd., of Accra, Ghana on 14 October 2014 and which is filed on SEDAR.com.
- The Bibiani technical information that relates to Exploration Targets, Exploration Results, Mineral Resources or Ore Reserves for the Bibiani Gold Mine, is based on information compiled from public disclosure by ASX and LSE listed Resolute Mining Limited. The information has been reviewed and approved by Dan Bansah the Chairman and MD of Minecon Resources & Services Ltd. of Accra, Ghana, a “qualified person” under NI 43-101. Mr. Bansah has over 30 years-experience in the gold mining industry in Africa including 16 years with Ashanti Goldfields when it operated the Bibiani mine. He has an MSc. in Mineral Exploration with Distinction from Leicester University, UK, is a Member and a Chartered Professional of AusIMM, a Fellow of the West African Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (WAIMM) and a Member of the Ghana Institute of Geoscientists. Mr. Bansah has recently visited the Bibiani mine and reviewed and confirmed the current project exploration database and he is content that based on his review and his experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity being undertaken, there are no differences to the data that would materially affect the mineral resource statements contained in the Bibiani Feasibility Study published by Resolute on 13 July 2018 on the ASX and the Competent Persons Report for the Bibiani Gold Mine dated 17 June 2019 and prepared for Resolute for their London Stock Exchange listing by Optiro Pty Ltd. of Perth, Western Australia. To the best of the Companys knowledge, information, and belief, there is no new material scientific or technical information that would make the disclosure of the Bibiani mineral resources, mineral reserves or results of the Bibiani Feasibility study inaccurate or misleading.
- The Ghana Government maintains a 10% equity and 5%NSR royalty interest in all mineral licenses in Ghana.
- The company also cautions potential investors that mineral resources that are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.
- Where we say “we”, “us”, “our”, the “Company”, or “Asante”, we mean Asante Gold Corporation and/or one or more or all of its subsidiaries, as may be applicable. Investors are cautioned that final closing of the Ashanti II ‘pending’ concessions, Betenase and Keyhole options are dependent on additional governmental renewals, approvals and consents, which may or may not be ultimately obtained.