- Exploration project – owned 100% by Asante Gold (10% Ghana Government; subject to final closing and Ministerial approval);
- Initial IPO project held by Asante;
- Completed 4,985 metres of drilling in 30 holes testing various ground geophysical targets under extensive alluvial cover – best hole intersected 289.5 g/t Au over 0.5m in a quartz stringer with coarse pyrite;
- On major Akropong-Obuasi structural trend between Perseus’ Edikan Mine and AngloGold Ashanti’s Obuasi Mine;
- Recent ground IP has outlined drill targets for 2nd QTR 2021
- Further ground geophysics IP and drilling planned for 2021.