- Eight pending exploration concessions on the Asankrangwa gold belt along strike and southeast of Galiano/Goldfields Obotan Gold Mine;
- Cover dozens of known historical prospects and recent drill ‘discovery holes’ that have been defined by extensive ground and airborne surveys by Tri-Star Gold, Nevsun Resources, Switchback Mining, PMI Gold Corporation, Galiano Gold and others;
- On major NE-SW structural trends cut by marked EW and NS lineaments from aero magnetic and radar topo interpretations;
- Cut by major continental scale ENE lineament related to AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mine;
- Further ground geophysics IP and drilling planned on final acquisition and closing.
**these concessions are all subject to final closing, additional Governmental transfers, and approvals, which may or may not be ultimately received.